The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Barrion A. A., Amalin D. M., Ulilang V.L. 1984. Some jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae) of Mt. Makiling. Philippine Entomologist, Leon: 4, illustrations 3 (misidentified, or imported, specimen not available)
- Edwards G.B. 2004. Revision of the jumping spiders of the genus Phidippus (Araneae: Salticidae). Occasional Papers of the Florida State Collection of Arthropods, Gainesville: 11: 69, 142, illustrations 221-226, phots C37-38, map 15
- Kaston B.J. 1945. New spiders in the group Dionycha with notes on other species. American Museum Novitates, New York: 13, illustrations 82-83
- Kaston B.J. 1948 . Spiders of Connecticut. Bulletin, State geological and natural History Survey of Connecticut: 484, illustrations 1798-1790
- Oehler C.M. 1980. Jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae) in the Cincinnati region of Ohio. Biological Notes Ohio Biol. Surv.: 7, illustrations 31-32
- Paquin P.N., Dupérré N. 2003. Guide d'identification des araignées de Québec. Fabreries, Suppl.: 199, illustrations 2230-2232
- Peckham G.W., Peckham E.G. 1909. Revision of the Attidae of North America. Transactions of the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters, Madison: 433, illustrations t 31, f 5
- Richman D.B., Cutler B. 1978. A list of the jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae) of the United States and Canada. Peckhamia: 97
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!