The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Breene, R. G., D. Allen Dean, G. B. Edwards, Blain Hebert, Herbert W. Levi, Gail Manning, et al. 2003. Common Names of Arachnids, Fifth Edition. 42
- Edwards G.B. 2004. Revision of the jumping spiders of the genus Phidippus (Araneae: Salticidae). Occasional Papers of the Florida State Collection of Arthropods, Gainesville: 11: 82-84, illustrations 3A-B, 266-274, phot C 52, map 20
- Ehmann W.J. 1994a. Organization of spider assemblages on shrubs: an assessment of the role of dispersal mode in colonization. American Midland Naturalist: 301-310
- Ehmann W.J. 1994b. The orgranization of shrub-steppe spider assemblages: a hierarchical evaluation of deterministic and stochastic influences. PhD Dissertation, Utah State University: 1-90
- Ehmann W.J. 1994c. Spider habitat selection: an experimental field test of the role of substrate diameter. Journal of Arachnology: 77-81
- Ehmann W.J. 1996. Initial tests for priority effects among spiders that co-occur on sagebrush shrubs. Journal of Arachnology: 173-185
- McCook. 1894. American spiders and their spinningwork. 402, illustrations t 29, f 12
- Peckham G.W., Peckham E.G. 1888 . Attidae of North America. Transactions of the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters, Madison: 20, illustrations t 1, f 14; t 2, f 14
- Peckham G.W., Peckham E.G. 1909. Revision of the Attidae of North America. Transactions of the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters, Madison: 404, illustrations t 31, f 1
- Prószynski J. 1976. Studium systematyczno-zoogeograficzne nad rodzina Salticidae (Aranei) Regionow Palearktycznego i Nearktycznego. Rozprawy Wyzszej Szkoly Pedagogicznej, 6., Siedlce,: 149, illustrations f 48, 91
- Richman D.B., Cutler B. 1978. A list of the jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae) of the United States and Canada. Peckhamia: 96
- Richman D.B., Cutler B. 1988. A list of the jumping spiders of Mexico. Peckhamia: 77
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!