The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Chamberlin R.V., Ivie W. 1944. Spiders of the Georgia region of North America. Bulletin of the University of Utah (Biol.), Salt Lake City: 197
- Griswold Ch.E. 1987. A revision of the jumping spider genus Habronattus F. O. P. Cambridge (Araneae: Salticidae), with phenetic and cladistic analyses. University of California Publications in Entomology, Berkeley,: 183, illustrations map 15
- Kaston B.J. 1948 . Spiders of Connecticut. Bulletin, State geological and natural History Survey of Connecticut: 70: 467, illustrations 1683-1685, 1698-1702 .
- Maddison W.P. 1982b. Sex chromosomes in males of the jumping spider genus Pellenes (Araneae: Salticidae). Chromosoma: 23-27chromosomes
- Maddison W.P., Stratton G.E. 1988a. A common method of sound production by courting jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae). Journal of Arachnology: 199-211courtship, stridulation, stridulatory apparatus:
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!