The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. National Biodiversity Network Species Dictionary (January2004) http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nbn
- 2. Roberts, M. J (1993) The spiders of Great Britain and Ireland, part 1- text. Harley Books, Colchester.
- 3. Animal diversity Web (January 2004) http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/site/accounts/information/Misumena_vatia.html
- 4. Essex Field Club (January 2004) http://www.essexfieldclub.org.uk/form_misumena.htm
- Anaconda II, 1998. ""A Mother's Duty"" (On-line). Accessed October 30, 2000 at http://www.anaconda-2.net/tiger/222518.html.
- Comstock, J. 1965. The Spider Book. Ithaca, New York: Comstock Publishing Associates.
- Kaston, B., E. Kaston. 1956. How To Know The Spiders. Dubuqe, Iowa: Wm. C. Brown Company.
- Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia, 1997. "Crab Spider" (On-line). Accessed October 30, 2000 at http://encarta.msn.com.
- Misumena vatia (Clerck, 1757)
- Myers, P., R. Espinosa, C. S. Parr, T. Jones, G. S. Hammond, and T. A. Dewey. 2006. The Animal Diversity Web (online). Accessed February 16, 2011 at http://animaldiversity.org. http://www.animaldiversity.org
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
- Preston-Mafham, R. 1991. The book of spiders and scorpions. New York: Quarto publishing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!