The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Fasan, M., A. Rennhofer, B. Moser, and G. Röggla. 2008. Spider Myths and a Case of a Bite by a Yellow Sac Spider. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine 21(1): 78.
- Howell, W.M. and R.L. Jenkins. 2004. Spiders of the Eastern United States: a Photographic Guide. Pearson Education, Boston.
- Papini, R. 2012. Documented bites by a yellow sac spider (Cheiracanthium punctorium) in Italy: a case report. Journal of Venomous Animals and Toxins Including Tropical Diseases 18(3): 349-354.
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
- Vetter, R.S. and G.K. Isbister. 2008. Medical aspects of spider bites. Annual Review of Entomology 53: 409-29.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!