The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ewing, A. 1989. Arthropod Bioacoustics: Neurobiology and Behaviour. New York: Cornell University Press.
- Jackman, J. 1997. A Field Guide to Spiders and Scorpions. Houston: Gulf Publishing Company.
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
- Preston-Mafham, R., K. Preston-Mafham. 1993. The Encyclopedia of Land Invertebrate Behaviour. Cambridge: MIT Press.
- Preston-Mafham, R., K. Preston-Mafham. 1996. The Natural History of Spiders. Wiltshire: The Crowood Press.
- Steven Vogel. 2003. Comparative Biomechanics: Life's Physical World. Princeton: Princeton University Press. 580 p.
- Suter, RB. 1999. Cheap transport for fishing spiders (Araneae, Pisauridae): the physics of sailing on the water surface. Journal of Arachnology. 27(2): 489-496.
- Wise, D. 1993. Spiders in Ecological Webs. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Zimmer, C. 2000. Walking on Water - the fishing spider. Natural History. 109(3): 30-31.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!