The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Barbour, T. 1921. Spiders feeding on small cyprinodonts. Psyche 28 (4):131–132. doi:10.1155/1921/19421
- Bishop, S. C. 1924. A revision of the Pisauridae of the United States. Bull. New York State Mus., 252: 1-140.
- Carico, J.E. 1973. The Nearctic species of the genus Dolomedes (Araneae: Pisauridae). Bulletin of The Museum of Comparative Zoology 144:435–488.
- Gaddy, L. L. 2009. Spiders of the Carolinas. Kollath & Stensaas Publishers, Duluth, MN.
- Kaston, B. J. 1936. The senses involved in the courtship of some vagabond spiders. Entomol. American. 16: 97—167.
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!