Based on studies in:
USA: New Mexico, White Sands (Carrion substrate)
This list may not be complete but is based on published studies.
- M. McKinnerney, 1977. Carrion communities in the northern Chihuahuan Desert. M.S. thesis. University of Texas-El Paso, Texas; and 1978, Carrion communities in the northern Chihuahuan Desert. Southw. Nat. 23:563-576, from thesis and p. 571.
Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimen Records: 77
Specimens with Sequences: 31
Specimens with Barcodes: 31
Species With Barcodes: 5
Public Records: 19
Public Species: 3
Public BINs: 4
- Mexican yellow grosbeak, Pheucticus chrysopeplus
- Southern yellow grosbeak, Pheucticus chrysogaster
- Black-thighed grosbeak, Pheucticus tibialis
- Black-backed grosbeak, Pheucticus aureoventris
- Rose-breasted grosbeak, Pheucticus ludovicianus
- Black-headed grosbeak, Pheucticus melanocephalus
|This Ploceidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!