Based on studies in:
USA: New Mexico, White Sands (Carrion substrate)
This list may not be complete but is based on published studies.
- M. McKinnerney, 1977. Carrion communities in the northern Chihuahuan Desert. M.S. thesis. University of Texas-El Paso, Texas; and 1978, Carrion communities in the northern Chihuahuan Desert. Southw. Nat. 23:563-576, from thesis and p. 571.
Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
|Specimen Records:||77||Public Records:||19|
|Specimens with Sequences:||30||Public Species:||3|
|Specimens with Barcodes:||30||Public BINs:||4|
|Species With Barcodes:||4|
- Mexican yellow grosbeak, Pheucticus chrysopeplus
- Southern yellow grosbeak, Pheucticus chrysogaster
- Black-thighed grosbeak, Pheucticus tibialis
- Black-backed grosbeak, Pheucticus aureoventris
- Rose-breasted grosbeak, Pheucticus ludovicianus
- Black-headed grosbeak, Pheucticus melanocephalus
|This Ploceidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!