The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Breene, R. G., D. Allen Dean, G. B. Edwards, Blain Hebert, Herbert W. Levi, Gail Manning, et al. 2003. Common Names of Arachnids, Fifth Edition. 42
- Candek, Klemen, Gregoric, Matjaz, Kostanjsek, Rok, Frick, Holger, Kropf, Christian, Kuntner, Matjaz, Miller, Jeremy A., Hoeksema, Bert W. (2013): Targeting a portion of central European spider diversity for permanent preservation. Biodiversity Data Journal 1, 980: 980-980, URL:http://dx.doi.org/10.3897/BDJ.1.e980
- Deltshev, Christo, Komnenov, Marjan, Blagoev, Gergin, Georgiev, Teodor, Lazarov, Stoyan, Stojkoska, Emilija, Naumova, Maria (2013): Faunistic diversity of spiders (Araneae) in Galichitsa mountain (FYR Macedonia). Biodiversity Data Journal 1, 977: 977-977, URL:http://dx.doi.org/10.3897/BDJ.1.e977
- Emerton, J. 1902. The Common Spiders of the United Stateds. Boston, U.S.A., and London: Ginn & Company, Publishers.
- Foelix, R. 1982. Biology of Spiders. Cambridge, Massachusets, and London, England: Harvard University Press.
- I just got done sweeping the ceilings and the corners of a couple of rooms today, I will wait until the light is better to finish the living and dining rooms. I have to get these webs before dirt settles on them. I live with these spiders because they are better than any toxic chemical one could use. Safety first.
- Jackman, J. 1997. A Field Guide ot Spiders & Scorpions of Texas. Houston, TX: Gulf Publishing Company.
- Pholcus phalangioides
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
- Stüber, K. 1999. "Biology of *Pholcus phalangioides*" (On-line). Accessed October 2, 2001 at http://caliban.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/~stueber/essays/pholcus/pholcus_phalangioides.html.
- Uhl, G. November 1998. Mating Behavior in the Cellar Spider, Pholcus phalangioides. Animal Behavior, Volume 56 Issue 5: 1155-1159.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!