The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- EDWARDS, G.B., AND HIBBARD, K.L., 1999. The Mexican red rump, Brachypemla vagans, (Araneae:
- LOCHT, A., 1999. Distribution and natural history of Mexican species of brachypelma and brachypelmides (theraphosidae, theraphosinae) with morphological evidence for the synonymy. The Journal of Arachnology. 27:196-200.
- MACHKOUR M’RABET, S., ET AL., 2005. A not so natural history of the tarantula, Brachypelma vagans: interaction with human activity. Journal of Natural History. 39(27): 2515–2523
- MOORE, B.H. 1994. Red rumped cannibals. Forum of the American Tarantula Society 3(1): 14-15.
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
- Theraphosidae), an exoctic tarantula established in Florida. Entomology Circular. 394: 1- 2.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!