The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. CITES (June, 2005) http://www.cites.org http://www.cites.org
- 2. Baxter, R.N. (1993) Keeping and Breeding Tarantulas. Chudleigh Publishing, Ilford, Essex.
- 3. E-Spiderworld (November, 2005) http://www.e-spiderworld.com/gallery/pages/Brachypelma%20emilia.htm http://www.e-spiderworld.com/gallery/pages/Brachypelma%20emilia.htm
- 4. Locht, A., Yáñez, M. and Vázquez, I. (1999) Distribution and natural history of Mexican species of Brachypelma and Brachypelmides (Theraphosidae, Theraphosinae) with morphological evidence to support their synonymy. The Journal of Arachnology, 27 (1): 196 - 200
- 5. West, R.C. (2005) The Brachypelma of Mexico. Journal of the British Tarantula Society, 20 (4): 108 - 119
- Breene, R. G., D. Allen Dean, G. B. Edwards, Blain Hebert, Herbert W. Levi, Gail Manning, et al. 2003. Common Names of Arachnids, Fifth Edition. 42
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!