The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Arnett, R. 1986. The Insect and Spider Colections of the World. Gainesville, Florida, USA: Brill/Flora and Flauna Publications.
- Breene, R. G., D. Allen Dean, G. B. Edwards, Blain Hebert, Herbert W. Levi, Gail Manning, et al. 2003. Common Names of Arachnids, Fifth Edition. 42
- Locht, A., M. Yanez, I. Vazquez. 1999. Distribution and natural history of Mexican species of Brachypelma and Brachypelmides (Theraphosidae, Theraphosinae) with morphological evidence for their synonomy. The Journal of Arachnology, 27: 196-200.
- Milne, L. 1980. The Audobon Society Field Guide to North American Insects and Spiders. New York, New York, USA: Knopft.
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
- Yanez, M., A. Locht, R. Macias-Ordonez. 1999. Courtship and mating behavior of Brachypelma klaasi (Aranea, Theraphosidae). The Journal of Arachnology, 27: 165-170.
- Yanez, M., G. Floater. 2000. Spatial distribution and habitat preference of the endangered tarantula, Brachypelma klaasi (Araneae: Theraphosidae) in Mexico. Biodiversity and Conservation, 9/6: 795-810.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!