The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. CITES (November, 2005) http://www.cites.org http://www.cites.org
- 2. West, R. (March, 2008) Pers. Comm.
- 3. Latrodectus.net (November, 2005) http://home.arcor.de/schwaara-mail/boehmei.htm http://home.arcor.de/schwaara-mail/boehmei.htm
- 4. Locht, A., Yáñez, M. and Vázquez, I. (1999) Distribution and natural history of Mexican species of Brachypelma and Brachypelmides (Theraphosidae, Theraphosinae) with morphological evidence to support their synonymy. The Journal of Arachnology, 27 (1): 196 - 200.
- 5. Tarantulas.com (November, 2005) http://www.tarantulas.com/fireleg.asp http://www.tarantulas.com/fireleg.asp
- 6. West, R. (2005) The Brachypelma of Mexico. Journal of the British Tarantula Society, 20 (4): 108 - 119.
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!