The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Breene, R. G., D. Allen Dean, G. B. Edwards, Blain Hebert, Herbert W. Levi, Gail Manning, et al. 2003. Common Names of Arachnids, Fifth Edition. 42
- Locht, A., M. Yáñez & I. Vãzquez (1999): Distribution and natural history of Mexican species of Brachypelma and Brachypelmides (Theraphosidae, Theraphosinae) with morphological evidence for their synonymy. The Journal of Arachnology 27: 196-200.
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
- Striffler, B. & A. Graminske (2003): Brachypelma – die bunten Vogelspinnen Mexikos. DRACO 4(16): 52-61.
- West, R. C. (2005): The Brachypelma of Mexico. British Tarantula Society Journal 20(4): 108-119.
- West, R. C. (2006): Die Brachypelma-Arten aus Mexiko. ARACHNE 11(1): 4-17.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!