The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Breene, R. G., D. Allen Dean, G. B. Edwards, Blain Hebert, Herbert W. Levi, Gail Manning, et al. 2003. Common Names of Arachnids, Fifth Edition. 42
- Jackman, J. 1997. A Field Guide to Common Texas Insects. Houston, Texas: Gulf Publishing.
- Miller, G. 1988. Texas Monthly Field Guide to Wildlife in Texas and the Southwest. Austin, Texas: Texas Monthly Press.
- Milne, L., M. Milne. 1980. The Audobon Society's Field Guide to North American Insects and Spiders. New York, New York: Alfred A. Knopf.
- Platnick, Norman I. 2011. website. The World Spider Catalog, v.11.0. American Museum of Natural History. Database built by Robert J. Raven from the files underlying the website at http://research.amnh.org/iz/spiders/catalog/ DOI: 10.5531/db.iz.0001
- Safra, J. 1998. The New Encyclopedia Britannica Volume II, 15th Edition. Chicago, Illnois:
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!