The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1998. website, Mammal Species of the World
- Cole, R. E., A. Engilis, and F. J. Radovsky. 1997. Report on mammals collected during the Bishop Museum expedition to Mt. Dayman, Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. Bishop Museum Occasional Papers 51:1-36.
- Flannery, T. F. 1995. Mammals of New Guinea, Reed Books.
- Nowak, R. M. 1999. Walker's Mammals of the World. 6 edition. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Global: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Sept 12). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Smith, F. A., S. K. Lyons, S. K. M. Ernest, K. E. Jones, D. M. Kaufman, T. Dayan, P. Marquet, J. H. Brown, and J. P. Haskell. 2003. Body size of late Quaternary mammals. Ecology 84:3403.
- Tate, G. H. H. 1951. Results of the Archbold Expeditions. No. 65. The Rodents of Australia and New Guinea. Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History 97:187-430.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1992. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!