The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- D. G. Koslucher and G. W. Minshall, 1973. Food habits of some benthic invertebrates in a northern cool-desert stream (Deep Creek, Curlew Valley, Idaho-Utah). Trans. Amer. Micros. Soc. 92:441-452, from pp. 446-50.
- Fautin D, Dalton P, Incze LS, Leong J-AC, Pautzke C, et al. 2010. An Overview of Marine Biodiversity in United States Waters. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11914. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011914
- Fourtanier, Elisabeth, and J. Patrick Kociolek. 1999. Catalogue of the Diatom Genera. Diatom Research. 1-190
- Thompson, RM and Townsend, CR. 1999. The effect of seasonal variation on the community structure and food-web attributes of two streams: implications for food-web science. Oikos 87: 75-88.
- Townsend, CR, Thompson, RM, McIntosh, AR, Kilroy, C, Edwards, ED, Scarsbrook, MR. 1998. Disturbance, resource supply and food-web architecture in streams. Ecology Letters 1:200-209.