The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. and M. Adrim0 Coral reef fishes of Indonesia. Zool. Stud. 42(1):1-72. (Ref. 47567)
- Allen, G.R. and M.V. Erdmann0 Reef fishes of the East Indies. Perth, Australia: Universitiy of Hawai'i Press, Volumes I-III. Tropical Reef Research. (Ref. 90102)
- Allen, G.R.0 Reef fishes of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. In T. Werner and G. Allen (eds). A rapid biodiversity assessment of the coral reefs of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. RAP Working Papers 11, Conservation International, Washington, D.C. (Ref. 41464)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Chen, C.-H.0 Checklist of the fishes of Penghu. FRI Special Publication No. 4. 175 p. (Ref. 55073)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Dantis, A.L. and P.M. Ali
- Department of Fisheries Malaysia0 Valid local name of Malaysian marine fishes. Department of Fisheries Malaysia. Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry. 180 p. (Ref. 85449)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, April 2014. (Ref. 95632)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2012. (Ref. 90062)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- Kinch, J.0 Economics and environment in island Melanesia: a general overview of resource use and livelihoods on Brooker Island in the Calvados chain of the Louisiade Archipelago, Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. A report prepared for Conservation International, Port Moresby, National Capital District, Papua New Guinea. (Ref. 41468)
- Kuiter, R.H. and T. Tonozuka0 Pictorial guide to Indonesian reef fishes. Part 1. Eels- Snappers, Muraenidae - Lutjanidae. Zoonetics, Australia. 302 p. (Ref. 48635)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Luna, C.Z. and L. Mancao0 The performance of marine protected areas supported by the FISH Project as measured by project results 3-5: a synthesis of the results of baseline assessment in 2004 and monitoring in 2005. Tetra Tech EM, Inc. Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. 130 p. (Ref. 59110)
- May, D.0 Folk taxonomy of reef fish and the value of participatory monitoring in Wakatobi National Park, southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia. SPC Traditional Marine Resource Management and Knowledge Information Bulletin 18: 18-35. (Ref. 87848)
- Myers, R.F.0 Micronesian reef fishes: a comprehensive guide to the coral reef fishes of Micronesia, 3rd revised and expanded edition. Coral Graphics, Barrigada, Guam. 330 p. (Ref. 37816)
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Randall, J.E., G.R. Allen and R.C. Steene. 1997. Fishes of the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. Second Edition. Revised and expanded edition. Crawford House Publishing Pty Ltd. Bathurst, NSW, Australia. 557 p.
- Randall, J.E., G.R. Allen and R.C. Steene0 Fishes of the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. Second Edition. Revised and expanded edition. Crawford House Publishing Pty Ltd. Bathurst, NSW, Australia. 557 p. (Ref. 27362)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Randall, J.E.0 Reef and shore fishes of the South Pacific. New Caledonia to Tahiti and the Pitcairn Islands. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 720 p. (Ref. 54980)
- Taquet, M. and A. Diringer0 Poissons de l'Oc
- To be filled0 Tubbataha List (Electronic file). Angelique Songco (pers.comm). (Ref. 57038)
- Werner, T.B. and G.R. Allen0 A rapid marine biodiversity assessment of the Calamianes Islands, Palawan province, Philippines. RAP Bulletin of Biological Assessment 17. Washington, D.C.:Conservation International. (Ref. 48613)
- World Wide Fund for Nature (Philippines)0 Annual Ecosystem Research & Monitoring Reports. Tubbataha Conservation Project. WWF-Philippines. Electronic file. (Ref. 53416)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!