DistributionRead full entry
Range DescriptionThis species occurs from west and central Europe to the Balkans and Turkey, east to China, Japan and the Korean Peninsula. The type specimen is from Erzurum in Turkey. In Turkey it occurs in the following localities (Davis 1965-1985):
- Bursa: Mount Olympus (Uludağ), 1,600-1,700 m;
- Trabzon: Maçka, Çakırgöl, 2410 m;
- Gümüşhane: Karagöl Mountain;
- Trabzon/Gümüşhane: Soğanlı pass, 2,250 m;
- Erzurum: Dumlu Mountain, 30 km north of Erzurum, 2,500-2,800 m;
- Hakkari: Kara Mountain, 3,350 m.