Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
|Specimen Records:||90||Public Records:||73|
|Specimens with Sequences:||84||Public Species:||3|
|Specimens with Barcodes:||78||Public BINs:||12|
|Species With Barcodes:||4|
- Sundaic mountain long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys ciliatus)
- Edwards's long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys edwardsi)
- Millet's long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys milleti)
- Neill's long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys neilli)
- Long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys sabanus)
- Mentawai long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys siporanus)
- Musser, G. G. and M. D. Carleton. 2005. Superfamily Muroidea. pp. 894–1531 in Mammal Species of the World a Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
|This Murinae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!