Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:85
Specimens with Barcodes:78
Species With Barcodes:4
- Sundaic mountain long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys ciliatus)
- Edwards's long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys edwardsi)
- Millet's long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys milleti)
- Neill's long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys neilli)
- Long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys sabanus)
- Mentawai long-tailed giant rat (Leopoldamys siporanus)
- Musser, G. G. and M. D. Carleton. 2005. Superfamily Muroidea. pp. 894–1531 in Mammal Species of the World a Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
|This Murinae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!