The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. and M. Adrim0 Coral reef fishes of Indonesia. Zool. Stud. 42(1):1-72. (Ref. 47567)
- Allen, G.R. and M.V. Erdmann0 Reef fishes of the East Indies. Perth, Australia: Universitiy of Hawai'i Press, Volumes I-III. Tropical Reef Research. (Ref. 90102)
- Chang, K.-H., R.-Q. Jan and K.-T. Shao0 Community ecology of the marine fishes on Lutao Island, Taiwan. Bull. Inst. Zool. Academia Sinica 22(2):141-155. (Ref. 11104)
- Chen, C.-H.0 Checklist of the fishes of Penghu. FRI Special Publication No. 4. 175 p. (Ref. 55073)
- Chen, J.-P., R.-Q. Jan and K.-T. Shao0 Checklist of reef fishes from Taiping Island (Itu Aba Island), Spratly Islands, South China Sea. Pac. Sci. 51(2):143-166. (Ref. 48445)
- Conlu, P.V.0 Guide to Philippine flora and fauna. Fishes. Volume IX. Natural Resources Management Center, Quezon City. 495 p. (Ref. 2858)
- Elameto, J.M.0 Carolinian names of common fishes in Saipan, Mariana Islands. Micronesia 11(1):1-5. (Ref. 6305)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gloerfelt-Tarp, T. and P.J. Kailola0 Trawled fishes of southern Indonesia and northwestern Australia. Australian Development Assistance Bureau, Australia, Directorate General of Fishes, Indonesia, and German Agency for Technical Cooperation, Federal Republic of Germany. 407 p. (Ref. 5978)
- Goo, F.C.C. and A.H. Banner0 A preliminary compilation of Tuamotuan animal and plant names. Hawaii Marine Laboratory, Honolulu. Unpublished MS. (Ref. 12415)
- Harborne, A.R., A.B. Gill, P.S. Raines and J.M. Ridley0 Danjugan Island marine reserve. Summary report to the Philippine reef and Rainforest Conservation Foundation. (Ref. 42831)
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Kawamura, T.0 Seasonal occurrence of fishes at inshore rocky reefs in Shirahana, southern Japan. Jap. J. Ichthyol. 27(3):243-246. (Ref. 37690)
- Kuiter, R.H. and T. Tonozuka0 Pictorial guide to Indonesian reef fishes. Part 3. Jawfishes - Sunfishes, Opistognathidae - Molidae. Zoonetics, Australia. p. 623-893. (Ref. 48637)
- Kulbicki, M., J.E. Randall and J. Rivaton0 Checklist of the fishes of the Chesterfield Islands (Coral Sea). Micronesica 27(1/2):1-43. (Ref. 11897)
- Leblic, I. and M.-H. Teuli
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- McManus, J.W., C.L. Na
- Mindanao State University at Naawan0 Rapid resource appraisal of Davao Gulf. Mindanao State University at Naawan Foundation for Science and Techology Development, Inc. (Ref. 43437)
- Myers, R.F.0 Micronesian reef fishes. Second Ed. Coral Graphics, Barrigada, Guam. 298 p. (Ref. 1602)
- Myers, R.F.0 Micronesian reef fishes: a comprehensive guide to the coral reef fishes of Micronesia, 3rd revised and expanded edition. Coral Graphics, Barrigada, Guam. 330 p. (Ref. 37816)
- Nguyen, N.T. and V.Q. Nguyen0 Biodiversity and living resources of the coral reef fishes in Vietnam marine waters. Science and Technology Publishing House, Hanoi. (Ref. 58534)
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Randall, J.E., G.R. Allen and R.C. Steene0 Fishes of the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 506 p. (Ref. 2334)
- Randall, J.E., H. Ida, K. Kato, R.L. Pyle and J.L. Earle0 Annotated checklist of inshore fishes of the Ogasawara Islands. Nat. Sci. Mus. Monogr. (11):1-74. (Ref. 26066)
- Randall, J.E., J.T. Williams and L.A. Rocha. 2008. The Indo-Pacific tetraodontid fish Canthigaster coronata, a complex of three species. Smithiana, Publ. Aquatic Biodiv. Bull. 9:3-13.
- Randall, J.E., J.T. Williams and L.A. Rocha0 The Indo-Pacific tetraodontid fish Canthigaster coronata, a complex of three species. Smithiana, Publ. Aquatic Biodiv. Bull. 9:3-13. (Ref. 83660)
- Randall, J.E.0 106 new records of fishes from the Marshall Islands. Bull. Mar. Sci. 38(1):170-252. (Ref. 5439)
- Sainsbury, K.J., P.J. Kailola and G.G. Leyland0 Continental shelf fishes of the northern and north-western Australia. CSIRO Division of Fisheries Research; Clouston & Hall and Peter Pownall Fisheries Information Service, Canberra, Australia. 375 p. (Ref. 3131)
- Shao, K.-T. and L.-S. Chen0 Exotic Marine Fishes (II). Encylopedia of Field Guide in Taiwan, vol. 18. (Ref. 43497)
- Shao, K.-T., C.-P. Lin, L.-T. Ho and P.-L. Lin0 Study on the fish communities from northern and southern waters of Taiwan by analyzing the impingement data. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan 17(2):73-90. (Ref. 43538)
- Smith, A. and P. Dalzell0 Fisheries resources and management investigations in Woleai Atoll, Yap State, Federated States of Micronesia. South Pacific Commission, Noumea, New Caledonia. 46 p. (Ref. 26067)
- Thaman, R.R., T. Fong and A. Balawa0 Ilava Ni Navakavu: Finfishes of Vanua Navakavu, Viti Levu, Fiji Islands. SPRH-FIO Biodiversity and Ethnobiodiversity Report No. 4, The University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji Islands. (Ref. 79890)
- To be filled0 Tubbataha List (Electronic file). Angelique Songco (pers.comm). (Ref. 57038)
- Williams, J.T., E. Delrieu-Trottin and S. Planes0 A new species of Indo-Pacific fish, Canthigaster criobe, with comments on other Canthigaster (Tetradontiformes: Tetradontidae) at the Gambier Archipelago. Zootaxa 3523:80-88. (Ref. 95278)
- World Wide Fund for Nature (Philippines)0 Annual Ecosystem Research & Monitoring Reports. Tubbataha Conservation Project. WWF-Philippines. Electronic file. (Ref. 53416)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!