Genus Batomys - Luzon and Mindanao forest rats
- large-toothed hairy-tailed rat, Batomys dentatus
- Luzon hairy-tailed rat, Batomys granti
- Hamiguitan hairy-tailed rat, Batomys hamiguitan Balete, Heaney, Rickart, Quidlat & Ibanez, 2008
- Dinagat hairy-tailed rat, Batomys russatus Musser et al.[verification needed], 1998
- Mindanao hairy-tailed rat, Batomys salomonseni
- Musser, G. G. and M. D. Carleton. 2005. Superfamily Muroidea. Pp. 894–1531 in Mammal Species of the World a Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
|This Murinae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!