The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- H. de Bruijn. 1989. Smaller mammals from the Upper Miocene and Lower Pliocene of the Strimon basin, Greece. Part 1. Rodentia and Lagomorpha. Bollettino della Societa Paleontologica Italiana 28(2-3):189-195
- Rasmussen, Nick L., and Richard W. Thorington, Jr. 2008. Morphological differentiation among three species of flying squirrels (genus Hylopetes) from Southeast Asia. Journal of Mammalogy, vol. 89, no. 5. 1296-1305
- Thorington, Richard W., Jr., John L. Koprowski, Michael A. Steele, and James F. Whatton. 2012. Squirrels of the World. vii + 459
- Thorington, Richard W., Jr., and Robert S. Hoffman / Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Family Sciuridae. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vol. 2. 754-818
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and F. Russell Cole. 2000. Common Names of Mammals of the World. xiv + 204
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!