The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Aspects of the Natural History of Neochlamisus (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae): Fecal Case-Associated Life History and Behavior, with a Method for Studying Insect Constructions. Annals of the Entomological Society of America. 98, 711-725. (2005).
- Antipredatory properties of an animal architecture: how complex faecal cases thwart arthropod attack. Animal Behaviour. 79, 127-136. (2010).
- Faecal case architecture in the gibbosus species group of Neochlamisus Karren, 1972 (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae: Cryptocephalinae: Chlamisini). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society. 152, 315-351. (2008).
- Synopsis of warty leaf beetle genera of the World (Coleoptera, Chrysomelidae, Cryptocephalinae, Chlamisini). ZooKeys. 8, 63-88. (2009).
- Ecologically dependent postmating isolation between sympatric host forms of Neochlamisus bebbianae leaf beetles. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (U.S.A.). 106, 19426-19431. (2009).
- SELECTION AND GENOMIC DIFFERENTIATION DURING ECOLOGICAL SPECIATION: ISOLATING THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF HOST ASSOCIATION VIA A COMPARATIVE GENOME SCAN OF NEOCHLAMISUS BEBBIANAE LEAF BEETLES. Evolution. 62, 1162-1181. (2008).
- Isolating a role for natural selection in speciation: host adaptation and sexual isolation in Neochlamisus bebbianae leaf beetles. Evolution. 52, 1744-1759. (1998).
- Does strong selection promote host specialisation and ecological speciation in insect herbivores? Evidence from Neochlamisus leaf beetles. Ecological Entomology. 35 (Suppl. 1), 41-53. (2010).
- Herbivorous insects: model systems for the comparative study of speciation ecology. Genetica. 116, 251-267. (2002).
- Ecological divergence exhibits consistently positive associations with reproductive isolation across disparate taxa. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (U.S.A.). 103, 3209-3213. (2006).
- Kans. Univ. Sci. Bull. 49: 932.
- A revision of the subfamily Chlamisinae of America north of Mexico (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae). University of Kansas Science Bulletin. 49, 875-988. (1972).
- Riley, Edward G., Shawn M. Clark, and Terry N. Seeno. 2003. Catalog of the leaf beetles of America north of Mexico (Coleoptera: Megalopodidae, Orsodacnidae and Chrysomelidae, excluding Bruchinae). Coleopterists Society Special Publication no. 1. 290
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!