Molecular Biology and Genetics
Barcode data: Dendrobium infundibulum
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Dendrobium infundibulum
Public Records: 6
Specimens with Barcodes: 6
Species With Barcodes: 1
Dendrobium infundibulum, the Small-funnel-lipped Dendrobium, is a species of orchid. It is native to northern Indochina (Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar) and to neighboring parts of China and India (Yunnan and Assam). 
- Kew World Checklist of Selected Plant Families
- Averyanov, L.V. & Averyanova, A.L. (2003). Updated Checklist of the Orchids of Vietnam: 1-101. Vietnam National University Publishing House, Hanoi.
- Sittisujjatham, S. (2006). Wild Orchid of Thailand 1: 1-495. Amarin.
- Lucksom, S.Z. (2007). The orchids of Sikkim and North East Himalaya: 1-984. S.Z.Lucksom, India.
- Williams, P. (2008). Adventures in Thailand. The Orchid Review 116: 215-219.
|This Dendrobium-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!