Dendrobium discolor is a species of orchid. It is known as the "Golden Orchid", but this name also refers to Cephalanthera falcata. Dendrobium discolor is native to New Guinea, Queensland, and eastern Indonesia (Sulawesi and Maluku).
Five infraspecific taxa (subspecies and varieties) are recognized.
- Dendrobium discolor var. broomfieldii (Fitzg.) M.A.Clem. & D.L.Jones - Queensland
- Dendrobium discolor subsp. discolor - most of species range
- Dendrobium discolor var. fimbrilabium (Rchb.f.) Dockrill - Queensland
- Dendrobium discolor var. fuscum (Fitzg.) Dockrill - Queensland
- Dendrobium discolor subsp. incurvata Liddle & P.I.Forst - Queensland, Papua New Guinea
|This Dendrobium-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!