Data about <i>Allium rouyi</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Allium rouyi
- conservation status
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- least concern
- A taxon is Least Concern when it has been evaluated against the criteria and does not qualify for Critically Endangered, Endangered, Vulnerable or Near Threatened. Widespread and abundant taxa are included in this category.
- A soil composed of sand, silt, and clay in relatively even concentration (about 40-40-20% concentration respectively).
- mediterranean shrubland biome
- A mediterranean shrubland biome is a subtropical shrubland biome which includes communities adapted to hot to warm, dry summers, mild to cold, rainy winters, and the influence of large, usually marine, bodies of water.
- mountain range
- A series of connected and aligned mountains or mountain ridges.
- A body of land jutting out into and nearly surrounded by water.
- population trend
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- terrestrial biome
- A biome that applies to the terrestrial realm.
- terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!