Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:24
Specimens with Barcodes:22
Species With Barcodes:5
Zannichellia (common name Horned Pondweed) is a genus of submerged aquatic flowering plant. The genus is fully adapted to an aquatic life cycle including underwater pollination. Zannichellia has threadlike leaves and tiny flowers.
- Zannichellia major Boenn. ex Rchb., 1835
- Zannichellia palustris L., 1753
- Zannichellia obtusifolia Talavera, García-Mur. & H.Smit, 1986
- Guiry, M.D.; Guiry, G.M. (2008). "Zannichellia". AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- Robertson Arber, Agnes (2008). Water Plants; A Study of Aquatic Angiosperms. Read Books. ISBN 978-1-4086-5146-9.
- Tiner, Ralph W. W. (1993). Field guide to coastal wetland plants of the southeastern United States. Abigail Rorer (Illustrator). University of Massachusetts Press. ISBN 978-0-87023-833-8.
- Flora of North America
|This monocot-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!