The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Clifford, H.T., Conran, J.G. & Thongpukdee, A. (1992) Australian Lilies: Native and Naturalised species. Australian Plants 16(132): 341
- Jones, D.L. & Gray, B. (2008) Corsia dispar D.L.Jones & B.Gray (Corsiaceae), a new species from Australia, and a new combination in Corsia for a New Guinea taxon. Austrobaileya 7(4): 719-721
- Malesia Raccolta ... 1: 238. 1878. (Malesia)
- P. Van Royen: Sertulum Papuanum 17. Corsiaceae of New Guinea and surrounding areas in: Webbia 27: S. 223–255, 1972, ISSN 0083-7792
- Phillip Cribb: The saprophytic genus Corsia in the Solomon Islands, in: The Kew Magazine, 2/1985, S. 320–323, ISSN 0265-3842
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!