The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Jorgensen, E. M. 2007. Identification, distribution and relative abundance of paralarval gonatid squids (Cephalopoda: Oegopsida: Gonatidae)from the Gulf of Alaska, 2001-2003. Journ. Molluscan Studies, 73: 155-165.
- Kubodera, T. and T. Okutani. 1981. Gonatus middendorffi, a new species of gonatid squid from the northern North Pacific, with notes on morphological changes with growth and distribution in immature stages (Cephalopoda, Oegopsida). Bull. Nat. Sci. Mus., Ser. A, 7: 7-27.
- Kubodera, T. and T. Okutani. 1981. The systematics and identification of larval cephalopods from the northern North Pacific. Reserach Institute of North Pacific Fisheries, Special Volume: 131-159.
- Nesis, K. N. 1997. Gonatid squids in the subarctic North Pacific: ecology, biogeography, niche diversity and rolein the ecosystem. Advance In Marine Biology, 32: 243-324.
- Okutani, T., T. Kubodera and K. Jefferts. 1983. Diversity, distribution and ecology of gonatid squids in the subarctic Pacific: A review. Bull. Ocean Res. Inst., Univ. Tokyo, No. 26 (1):150-192.
- WoRMS (2012). Gonatus middendorffi Kubodera & Okutani, 1981. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=410362 on 2013-03-02
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!