The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2006. website, Zoonomen - Zoological Nomenclature Resource, 2006.12.10
- 2006. website, AOU Check-List (07-2006)
- Adriaens, P. (2013). Branta hutchinsii (Richardson, 1832). Accessed through: Tunnel, W.; Moretzsohn, F. (2013) Gulf of Mexico register of marine species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=422569 on 2013-03-02
- American Ornithologists' Union. 2004. Forty-fifth supplement to the American Ornithologists' Union check-list of North American Birds. The Auk, vol. 121, no. 3. 985-995
- American Ornithologists' Union. 2004. Forty-fifth supplement to the American Ornithologists' Union check-list of North American birds. The Auk, vol. 121, no. 3
- BirdLife International 2009. Branta hutchinsii
- Felder, D.L. and D.K. Camp (eds.), Gulf of Mexico–Origins, Waters, and Biota. Biodiversity. Texas A&M Press, College Station, Texas.
- Gill, Frank, and Minturn Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names
- Gill, Frank, and Minturn Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names. ix + 259
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Global: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Sept 12). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!