The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Aspöck, H. 1998. Distribution and biogeography of the order Raphidioptera: updated facts and a new hypothesis. Acta Zoologica Fennica 209:33-44.
- Aspöck, H., and J. Gepp [Ed.]. 1986. The Raphidioptera of the world: a review of present knowledge. Recent Research in neuropterology. Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on neuropterology in Hamburg, Federal Republic of Germany. Published by the editor, A-8502, Lannach 281, Austria. 1-176. Chapter pagination: 15-29.
- Aspöck, U., and H. Aspöck. 2004. Two significant new snakeflies from Baltic amber, with discussion on autapomorphies of the order and its included taxa (Raphidioptera). Systematic Entomology 29(1):11-19.
- Dong, R., and H. Youchong. 1994. A cladistic study on the familial phylogeny of fossil and living Raphidioptera (Insecta). Bulletin of the Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences 29:103-117.
- Engel, M. S. 2002. The smallest snakefly (Raphidioptera: Mesoraphidiidae): A new species in Cretaceous amber from Myanmar, with a catalog of fossil snakeflies. American Museum Novitates 3363:1-22.
- Gillott, Cedric. 1980. Entomology. xviii + 729
- Oswald, John D., and Norman D. Penny. 1991. Genus-group names of the Neuroptera, Megaloptera and Raphidioptera of the world. Occasional Papers of the California Academy of Sciences, no. 147. 1-94
- Penny, Norman D., Philip A. Adams, and Lionel A. Stange. 1997. Species catalog of the Neuroptera, Megaloptera, and Raphidioptera of America North of Mexico. Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences, vol. 50, no. 3. 39-114
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!