The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Annandale, N. 1917. . Rec.Ind. Mus. 13: 20.
- Annandale, N. 1917. Rec.Ind. Mus. 13: 20
- Biswas, S. or Acharjyo, L.N. (??). 1979. A Note on the Distribution of Barkudia insularis, a Rare Limbless Lizard from Orissa. J. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc. 76: 524-525.
- Das, Indraneil; Dattagupta, Basudeb. 1997. Rediscovery of the holotypes of Ophisops jerdoni Blyth, 1853 and Barkudia insularis Annandale, 1917. . Hamadryad 22 (1): 53-55.
- Murthy, T.S.N. 2010. The reptile fauna of India. B.R. Publishing, New Delhi, 332 pp.
- Smith,M.A. 1935. The fauna of British India, including Ceylon and Burma. Reptiles and Amphibia, Vol. II. Sauria. Taylor and Francis, London, 440 pp.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!