The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Barts, M. & Wilms, T. 2003. Die Agamen der Welt. Draco 4 (14): 4-23.
- Bauer A M; Gunther R. 1992. A preliminary report on the reptile fauna of the Kingdom of Bhutan with the description of a new species of scincid lizard (Reptilia: Scincidae). Asiatic Herpetological Research 4: 23-36.
- Biswas,S. 1975. Reptilia from Bhutan with description of a new species of Calotes Rafinesque. J. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc. 72: 774-777
- Biswas,S. 1975. Reptilia from Bhutan with description of a new species of Calotes Rafinesque. J. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc. 72: 774-777.
- Hallermann, J. 2000. A new species of Calotes from the Moluccas (Indonesia) with notes on the biogeogreaphy of the genus (Sauria: Agamidae). Bonn. Zool. Beitr. 49 (1-2): 155-163.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!