Data about <i>Echis carinatus</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Life History and Behavior
total life span max
|23.8 years||AnAge Database of Animal Ageing and Longevity|
Glossary for Echis carinatus
- administrative region
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- A landform elevated above the surrounding area.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- A body of land jutting out into and nearly surrounded by water.
- A mass of the mineral material of the crust of the Earth.
- A naturally occurring granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles.
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- Any material within 2 m from the Earth's surface that is in contact with the atmosphere, with the exclusion of living organisms, areas with continuous ice not covered by other material, and water bodies deeper than 2 m.
- total life span
- The full period of time from birth to death of an organism.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!