The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Aplin KP & Adams M. 1998. Morphological and genetic discrimination of new species and subspecies of gekkonid and scincid lizards (Squamata: Lacertilia) from the Carnarvon Basin of Western Australia. J. Roy. Soc. Western Australia 81: 201-223.
- Cogger,H.G. 2000. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 6th ed. Ralph Curtis Publishing, Sanibel Island, 808 pp.
- Storr G M. 1984. A new Ctenotus (Lacertilia: Scincidae) from Western Australia. Records of the Western Australian Museum 11 (2): 191-193
- Storr G M. 1984. A new Ctenotus (Lacertilia: Scincidae) from Western Australia. Records of the Western Australian Museum 11 (2): 191-193.
- Storr, G. M.; L. A. Smith, and R. E. Johnstone. 1999. Lizards of Western Australia. I. Skinks. Revised Edition. Western Australian Museum.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!