The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- DOF-Semarnat 2001. Norma Oficial Mexicana NOM-059-ECOL-2001. México.
- Fitch H S. 1978. Two new anoles (Reptilia: Iguanidae) from Oaxaca with comments on other Mexican species. MILWAUKEE PUBLIC MUSEUM CONTRIBUTIONS IN BIOLOGY AND GEOLOGY (No. 20) 1978: 1-15.
- Fitch, H. 1978. Two new anoles (Reptilia: iguanidae) from Oaxaca, with comments on other Mexican species. Milwaukee Public Museum, Contributions Biology and Geology. 20: 1-15.
- Holman, J. A. 1964. New and interesting amphibians and reptiles from Guerrero and Oaxaca, Mexico. Herpetologica 20 (1): 48-54
- Holman, J. A. 1964. New and interesting amphibians and reptiles from Guerrero and Oaxaca, Mexico. Herpetologica 20 (1): 48-54.
- Lieb, C. S. 1981. Biochemical and karyological systematics of the Anolis gadovi and A. nebulosus species groups (Reptilia: Iguanidae). Tesis (doctorado). University of California, Los Angeles. California, USA.
- Nicholson, K.E. 2002. Phylogenetic analysis and a test of the current infrageneric classification of Norops (beta Anolis). Herpetological Monographs 16: 93-120.
- Savage, J. M., and C. Guyer. 1989. Infrageneric classification and species composition of the anole genera, Anolis, Ctenonotus, Dactyloa, Norops and Semiurus (Sauria: Iguanidae). Amphibia-Reptilia, vol. 10, no. 2. 105-116
- Smith,H.M. 1968. Two new lizards, one new, of the genus Anolis from Mexico. Journal of Herpetology 2: 143-146.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!