The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Doan, T. M. & Castoe, T.A. 2005. Phylogenetic taxonomy of the Cercosaurini (Squamata: Gymnophthalmidae), with new genera for species of Neusticurus and Proctoporus. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 143: 405–416.
- Doan, T.M. & Schargel, W.E. 2003. Bridging the gap in Proctoporus distribution: a new species (Squamata: Gymnophthalmidae) from the Andes of Venezuela. Herpetologica 59 (1): 68-75.
- Doan, T.M. 2003. A south-to-north biogeographic hypothesis for Andean speciation: evidence from the lizard genus Proctoporus (Reptilia, Gymnophthalmidae). Journal of Biogeography 30: 361–374.
- Kizirian, D.A. 1995. A new species of Proctoporus (Squamata: Gymnophthalmidae) from the Andean Cordillera Oriental of northeastern Ecuador. J. Herpetol. 29 (1): 66-72.
- Kizirian, D.A. 1995. A new species of Proctoporus (Squamata: Gymnophthalmidae) from the Andean Cordillera Oriental of northeastern Ecuador. Journal of Herpetology 29 (1): 66-72.
- Paratype: Kizirian, D. A. 1995. Journal of Herpetology. 29 (1): 66, figures 1-4.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!