Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:351
Specimens with Barcodes:346
Species With Barcodes:27
- Acanthosaura – mountain horned dragons
- Calotes – garden lizards, bloodsuckers, and forest lizards
- Draco – 'flying' lizards or gliding lizards
- Lyriocephalus scutatus (Linnaeus, 1758) – hump-nosed lizard, lyreshead lizard
- Mantheyus phuwuanensis Manthey & Nabhitabhata, 1991 – Phuwua rock agama
- Pseudocalotes, was disassociated from Calotes by Moody (1980).
- Rankinia – heath dragons
- Sitana – fan-throated lizards
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Draconinae.|
- Draconinae, UniProt Taxonomy
- MOODY, S.M. 1980. Phylogenetic relationships and historical biogeographical relationships of the genera in the family Agamidae (Reptilia: Lacertilia). PhD dissertation. University of Michigan.
|This lizard from family Agamidae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!