Data about <i>Leucosticte tephrocotis</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
|35.7 g adult||AnAge Database of Animal Ageing and Longevity|
Life History and Behavior
Glossary for Leucosticte tephrocotis
- Animal habitation
- The dwelling of an animal or group of similar animals.
- A landform consisting of loose rock particles such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles, cobble, or even shell fragments along the shoreline of a body of water.
- Clutch/brood/litter size
- Single birth offspring quantity. The proportion or number of offspring produced from a single pregnancy (mammals) or ovulation (fish) or nesting (birds).
- A deep fissure in snow or ice.
- Grams. A mass unit which is equal to one thousandth of a kilogram or 10^[-3] kg.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- Area of dry or relatively dry land surrounded by water or low wetland.
- Iucn red list category
- Least concern
- A taxon is Least Concern when it has been evaluated against the criteria and does not qualify for Critically Endangered, Endangered, Vulnerable or Near Threatened. Widespread and abundant taxa are included in this category.
- Litters per year
- Number of litters per female per year
- Onset of fertility
- The age at which an organism develops the ability to produce live offspring.
- A body of land jutting out into and nearly surrounded by water.
- Per year
- A frequency rate of occurrences of something within a period of time equal to three hundred sixty-five days.
- Prenatal development duration
- The duration of the development from fertilized, deposited or implanted egg to hatching/birth. Corresponds to egg incubation duration in oviparous animals and to gestation period duration in viviparous animals.
- Sea cliff
- A cliff that is a margin of a sea or ocean.
- Terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
- Total life span
- The full period of time from birth to death of an organism.
- Treeless, level, or gently rolling plains characteristic of arctic or subarctic regions, having a permanently frozen subsoil, and usually supporting low growing vegetation such as lichens, mosses, and stunted shrubs.
- A sudden descent of water over a step or ledge in the bed of a river.
- A physical quality inhering in a bearer that has mass near a gravitational body.