Data about <i>Spinus lawrencei</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
||Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology|
Glossary for Spinus lawrencei
- An arid condition is an environmental condition in which annual precipitation is less than half of annual potential evapotranspiration.
- A shrubland area found primarily in regions with a Mediterranean climate (mid, wet winters and hot dry summers) often shaped by wildfires.
- conservation status
- This taxon is still in existence, as opposed to extinct.
- extinction status
- Indicates whether a taxon is extant (living today) or extinct.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- least concern
- A taxon is Least Concern when it has been evaluated against the criteria and does not qualify for Critically Endangered, Endangered, Vulnerable or Near Threatened. Widespread and abundant taxa are included in this category.
- oak woodland
- An oak woodland is a woodland which has a tree community primarily composed of oak trees.
- population trend
- A large expanse of saline water usually connected with an ocean.
- terrestrial biome
- A biome that applies to the terrestrial realm.
- terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!