Data about <i>Cuculus vagans</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Relevance to Humans and Ecosystems
Glossary for Cuculus vagans
- Conservation status
- An area with a high density of trees. A small forest may be called a wood.
- An area in which grasses (Graminae) are a significant component of the vegetation.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- Near threatened
- A taxon is Near Threatened when it has been evaluated against the criteria but does not qualify for Critically Endangered, Endangered or Vulnerable now, but is close to qualifying for or is likely to qualify for a threatened category in the near future.
- Population trend
- The part of an elevation or depression between the relatively flat surrounding area and the peak of a mount or the bottom of a depression.
- Terrestrial biome
- A biome that applies to the terrestrial realm.
- Terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!