Data about <i>Pseudepidalea balearica</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Pseudepidalea balearica
- Incorporated populated place.
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- conservation status
- cultivated habitat
- A geographical feature modified by humans by the preparation of the land, usually for the purposes of growing crops.
- A small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- A hill of sand built by eolian processes.
- fresh water
- freshwater habitat
- A habitat that is in or on a body of water containing low concentrations of dissolved salts and other total dissolved solids (<0.5 grams dissolved salts per litre).
- Gravel is an environmental material which is composed of pieces of rock that are at least two millimeters (2mm) in its largest dimension and no more than 75 millimeters.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- Area of dry or relatively dry land surrounded by water or low wetland.
- least concern
- A taxon is Least Concern when it has been evaluated against the criteria and does not qualify for Critically Endangered, Endangered, Vulnerable or Near Threatened. Widespread and abundant taxa are included in this category.
- A body of water, usually of smaller size than a lake.
- population trend
- sand pit quarry
- A quarry from which sand is extracted.
- A large expanse of saline water usually connected with an ocean.
- terrestrial biome
- A biome that applies to the terrestrial realm.
- terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!