Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:6
Specimens with Barcodes:6
Species With Barcodes:2
It contains the following species:
- Pin-striped tit-babbler,
- Bold-striped tit-babbler, Macronus bornensis
- Grey-cheeked tit-babbler, Macronus flavicollis
- Grey-faced tit-babbler, Macronus kelleyi
- Brown tit-babbler, Macronus striaticeps
- Fluffy-backed tit-babbler, Macronus ptilosus
- Collar, N. J. & Robson, C. 2007. Family Timaliidae (Babblers) pp. 70 – 291 in; del Hoyo, J., Elliott, A. & Christie, D.A. eds. Handbook of the Birds of the World, Vol. 12. Picathartes to Tits and Chickadees. Lynx Edicions, Barcelona.
- TAXONOMIC UPDATES - IOC Version 2.2 (Aug 2009)
|This Timaliidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!