The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1996. database, NODC Taxonomic Code
- 2005. manuscript, Checklist of Apoidea of North America.. - 04-Aug-2005
- 2008. manuscript, World Bee Checklist Project - update 2008-09
- Hilty, J. Editor. 2013. Insect Visitors of Illinois Wildflowers. World Wide Web electronic publication. illinoiswildflowers.info, version (05/2013)
See: Abbreviations for Insect Activities, Abbreviations for Scientific Observers, References for behavioral observations
- Jones, S.C. 2006. Carpenter Bees. Ohio State University Extension Fact Sheet, publication HYG-2074-06. Retrieved December 12, 2011 from http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2074.html
- Redmond, K. Bug of the week: Eastern Carpenter Bee (Family Apidae). University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee field station. Retrieved December 12, 2011 from http://www4.uwm.edu/fieldstation/naturalhistory/bugoftheweek/eastern-carpenter-bee.cfm.
- Ruggiero M. (project leader), Ascher J. et al. (2013). ITIS Bees: World Bee Checklist (version Sep 2009). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. 7 July, 2011. “Eastern Carpenter Bee”. Retrieved December 12, 2011 from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Eastern_carpenter_bee&oldid=438274114
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!