The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Apidae: Tribe Eucerini (24 taxa), John B. Pascarella, Valdosta State University
- Common Bee Groups in the San Francisco Bay Area, The Urban Bee Project, University of California, Berkeley, College of Natural Resources.
- F. E. Zeuner and F. J. Manning. 1976. A Monograph on Fossil Bees: Apoidea. Bulletin of the British Museum of Natural History (Geology) 27(3):151-264
- It pays to know (and protect) your pollinators, Laura Sayre, NewFarm.org, March 31, 2005
- Michener, Charles D. 2000. The Bees of the World. xiv + 913
- Michener, Charles D. 2007. The Bees of the World, Second Edition. xvi + 953
- Pollen-Mediated Gene Flow in California Cotton Depends on Pollinator Activity, A. E. Van Deynze, F. J. Sundstrom, and K. J. Bradford, Crop Science, Vol. 45, pp.1565-1570, 2005
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!