The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Dickinson, Edward C., ed. 2003. The Howard and Moore Complete Checklist of the Birds of the World, 3rd edition. 1039
- Kemp, A. C. 1995. The Hornbills (Order Bucerotiformes). Bird families of the World Series No 1. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Kemp, A. C., and Kemp, M. I. 1980. The biology of the southern ground hornbill, Bucorvus leadbeateri (Aves, Bucerotidae). Annals of the Transvaal Museum 32:65-100.
- Lum, S. and P. Poonswad, eds. 2005. The Ecology of Hornbills: Reproduction and Populations. Pimdee Karnpin, Bangkok.
- Morrison, K, Daly, B., Burden, D., Engelbrecht, D., Jordan, M., Kemp, A., Kemp, M., Potgieter, C., Turner, A. & Friedmann, Y., eds. 2005. Southern Ground Hornbill (Bucorvus leadbeateri) PHVA. Workshop Report. Conservation Breeding Specialist Group (SSC/IUCN)/ CBSG South Africa, Endangered Wildlife Trust.
- Traité Ornith., (4) 256.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!