The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. National Biodiversity Network Species Dictionary (Jan 2003) http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nbn/ http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nbn/
- 2. Jordan, M. (1995) The encyclopedia of fungi of Britain and Europe. David and Charles, Devon.
- 3. Dickinson, C. and Lucas, J. (1979) The encyclopedia of mushrooms. Orbis Publishing, London.
- 4. Courteciusse, R. (1999) Mushrooms of Britain and Europe. Harper Collins Publishers, London.
- [as ‘campester’], Sp. pl. 2: 1173 (1753)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!