The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1996. database, NODC Taxonomic Code
- 2004. pre-press, American Fisheries Society Special Publication 31
- Butler, T.H., 1980. ;Shrimps of the Pacific Coast of Canada. ; Bulletin 202, Departmentof Fisheries and Oceans, Ottawa, Canada. ; This 280 page paperbackbook contains detailed taxonomic descriptions, drawings, and some keysof the shrimp found along Canada's Pacific coast. ; An excellent resourcefor a scientist or serious student of shrimp. http://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/departments/biology/rosario/inverts/Annotated_Bibliography.html#Butler+1980
- De Grave, S.; Fransen, C. (2014). Acanthephyra curtirostris. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=107579
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Regional: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Apr 2011). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Stocks, K. 2009. Seamounts Online: an online information system for seamount biology. Version 2009-1. World Wide Web electronic publication.
- Wicksten,Mary K., 2009. ; Decapod Crustacea of the Californian and OregonianZoogeographic Provinces. ; UC San Diego Scripps Institution of OceanographyLibrary, Scripps Institution of Oceanography. ; http://escholarship.org/uc/item/7sk92dz ;418 pages. ; Published online only. ; This excellent key coversdecapods (crustaceans such as crabs, shrimp, spiny lobsters, hermit crabs,and crayfish) from shallow and deep water from Puget Sound south to thePacific coast of Baja California. ; Includes many subkeys, drawings,and photos. ; No glossary, table of contents, or index. ; Thisis the place to go for the most up-to-date key for decapods. ; MaryWicksten plans to publish an updated version of this key soon. http://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/departments/biology/rosario/inverts/Annotated_Bibliography.html#Wicksten+2009
- Williams, Austin B., Lawrence G. Abele, D. L. Felder, H. H. Hobbs, Jr., R. B. Manning, et al. 1989. Common and Scientific Names of Aquatic Invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Decapod Crustaceans. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 17
- Williams, Austin B., Lawrence G. Abele, D. L. Felder, H. H. Hobbs, Jr., R. B. Manning, et al. 1989. Common and Scientific Names of Aquatic Invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Decapod Crustaceans. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 17. 77
- Wood-Mason, J.; Alcock, A. (1891). Natural history notes from H.M. Indian marine survey steamer 'Investigator', Commander R.F. Hoskyn, R.N., commanding. No. 21. Note on the results of the last season's deep-sea dredging Ann. Mag. Nat. Hist. VII, Sixth series(XXXVIII): 186-202
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!