The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- "ACT Herpetological Association - Limnodynastes dumerilii" (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://aerg.canberra.edu.au/pub/aerg/herps/actha/limdu.htm.
- 1998. "1998 Research Report - Biology of Frogs and Reptiles" (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://www.science.adelaide.edu.au/envbiol/resrep/resrep12.htm.
- 2004. database, Amphibian Species of the World: an Online Reference
- ACTGovernment, 1997. "Natural temperate grassland: An endangered ecological community." (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://ww.act.gov.au/environ/actionplans/GRASLAND.html.
- Barker, J., Grigg, G. C., and Tyler, M. J. (1995). A Field Guide to Australian Frogs. Surrey Beatty and Sons, New South Wales.
- Frost, Darrel R. 2009. database. Amphibian Species of the World: an Online Reference v5.3
- Hero, J.-M., Littlejohn, M., and Marantelli, G. (1991). Frogwatch Field Guide to Victorian Frogs. Department of Conservation and Environment, Victoria.
- Latham, C. 1999. "Frogs of the Bathurst Region" (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://www.csu.edu.au/faculty/commerce/account/frogs/bathfrog.htm.
- Latham, C. 1999. "The Somewhat Amusing World of Frogs" (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://www.csu.edu.au/faculty/commerce/account/frogs/frog.htm.
- Martin, A.A. (1972). ''Studies in Australian amphibia III. The Limnodynastes dorsalis complex (Anura: Leptodactylidae).'' Australian Journal of Zoology, 20, 165-211.
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Global: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Sept 12). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Walker, S., B. Hill. 1999. "Eastern Banjo Frog" (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://www.dehaa.sa.gov.au/epa/frogcensus/dumerili.htm.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!