The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- "ACT Herpetological Association - Limnodynastes dumerilii" (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://aerg.canberra.edu.au/pub/aerg/herps/actha/limdu.htm.
- 1998. "1998 Research Report - Biology of Frogs and Reptiles" (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://www.science.adelaide.edu.au/envbiol/resrep/resrep12.htm.
- 2004. database, Amphibian Species of the World: an Online Reference
- ACTGovernment, 1997. "Natural temperate grassland: An endangered ecological community." (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://ww.act.gov.au/environ/actionplans/GRASLAND.html.
- Frost, Darrel R. 2009. database. Amphibian Species of the World: an Online Reference v5.3
- Latham, C. 1999. "Frogs of the Bathurst Region" (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://www.csu.edu.au/faculty/commerce/account/frogs/bathfrog.htm.
- Latham, C. 1999. "The Somewhat Amusing World of Frogs" (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://www.csu.edu.au/faculty/commerce/account/frogs/frog.htm.
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2015). ITIS Global: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Mar 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Walker, S., B. Hill. 1999. "Eastern Banjo Frog" (On-line). Accessed 10 December 1999 at http://www.dehaa.sa.gov.au/epa/frogcensus/dumerili.htm.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!